TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Who are we
www.duvetandchill.com is a site operated by Kashwaha Imports Ltd; Company No. 12755377
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Duvet and Chill accepts payment by VISA / MasterCard / American Express. The full payment is charged before the package is dispatched. Credit card payment is made with our merchant partner and also Paypal. All transactions are encrypted and 100% secure.
You have every right to cancel your order placed online before we send a confirmation email and if payment has been already taken, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products.
Availability And Delivery
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the dispatch confirmation email or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 15 days of the date of the dispatch confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Duvet and Chill reserves the right to change prices of the products sold. The prices of the products will, during the time of placing an order, be valid throughout that specific transaction.
Price And Payment
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the website. Prices advertised on the website include UK VAT.
- Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the website and shall not be deemed to be made until we have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which we have already accepted.
- We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a dispatch confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a miss-pricing.
- All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
If we do not deliver or if the products we deliver are not what you ordered, or are damaged or defective, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option to: Cover the cost of the returned item, or refund the returned item, as discussed with the Customer.
Duvet and Chill aim is for the website to always be up to date, however Duvet and Chill cannot guarantee this. Duvet and Chill cannot guarantee that all the products shown online at any given time will always be current and in stock. In the event that any items purchased are out of stock, we will notify you quickly and give you options.
Due to the colour settings of your computer, the colours of the products shown on our product pages may differ to the actual colour you may receive. Duvet and Chill cannot be held responsible for any such discrepancy.
In the event that your parcel is not collected, Duvet and Chill will not pay shipping costs for another delivery. It will be entirely the customers responsibility.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org